Flexible Pharmacy Staffing has a Long Term Care Pharmacy opening for a Pharmacy Technician to perform order entry tasks at a pharmacy located in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania.
Possible duties may include
•Performs packaging tasks and the related activities in support of the medication dispensing process.
•Triaging requests according to priority.
•Research medication order issues and facilitate their resolution.
•Triage customer service requests by department, urgency, and information/response required.
•Resolve customer complaints, issues, and concerns.
•Performs order entry tasks and the related activities in support of the medication dispensing process.
•Enters new and refill orders in a timely and accurate manner.
•Performs other tasks and duties as assigned.
– Must be registered or licensed as required in the state of practice.
– Drug-Free and clean background checks
– Punctual and Reliable – Perfect Attendance Is our goal!
– Knowledge of drugs, medical nomenclature, and the metric system
– Excellent communication skills; ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English
– High level of accuracy and attention to detail, good organizational skills, self-motivated and able to work independently