Flexible Pharmacy Consulting has an opening for an LVN (LPN) Nurse Consultant to perform audits, public relations and training for long term care skilled nursing facilities in the King of Prussia, PA area.
– Generally full-time hours Monday through Friday fall between 6 AM and 6:30 PM and no weekends.
– Occasional trips /flights are needed for training or facility emergency needs.
– Reviews nursing home medication pass process and provide feedback (Medication Pass Observation).
– Performs various audits in assigned facilities.
– Perform mock surveys.
– Must have the ability to quickly and effectively understand customer issues and challenges, and translate them into a resolution plan.
– Acts as a performance improvement resource for the pharmacy.
– Researches current standards, therapies, and other topics as it relates to nursing for pharmacies and long term care facilities.
– Perform new business start-up implementations when necessary.
– Performs other tasks as assigned.
– Associate degree in nursing (LPN certification)
– Active, unblemished LPN/LVN license in the state of practice
– 1-year experience as an LPN/LVN practicing in an LTC nursing facility (or similar environment)
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to collaborate with nursing and develop a rapport with staff and articulate required action(s) needed to conform with Federal and State regulations.
– Travel up to 100% with the willingness to fly when necessary
– Travel will be reimbursed per client company policies (usually on a company card, so you don’t get a bill – but you bear responsibility for unapproved or non-compliant expenses).
**PLEASE ATTACH RESUME IF POSSIBLE (or email to us after you submit and receive submission acknowledgment)**
**iPhone USERS: We have had attachment failure issues with iOS! PLEASE ALSO EMAIL RESUME to email@example.com**