Flexible Pharmacy Staffing has an opening for a Pharmacy Technician at a Long Term Care Pharmacy located in Westlake, Ohio.
Monday – Friday
– 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
The pharmacy technician assists the pharmacist with the day-to-day activities in a closed-door long-term care pharmacy.
• In an accurate and efficient manner, you will prepare unit-dose format prescriptions for delivery to patients either from labels that print out on the pharmacy floor or by pre-packing medication for later use.
• Perform other tasks as assigned
– Must be registered or licensed as required in the state of practice.
– Excellent communication skills; ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English
– High level of accuracy and attention to detail, good organizational skills, self-motivated and able to work independently
List additional quals here such as certifications or experience level.
**PLEASE ATTACH RESUME IF POSSIBLE (or email to us after you submit and receive submission acknowledgment)**
**iPhone USERS: We have had attachment failure issues with iOS! PLEASE ALSO EMAIL RESUME to email@example.com**