Flexible Pharmacy Consulting has an opening for an LPN Nurse to perform various audits for long term care skilled nursing facilities in the Broomfield, Colorado area.
– Full-Time hours Monday thru Friday
– Generally no weekends
– Reviews nursing home medication pass process and provide feedback (Medication Pass Observation).
– Performs various audits in assigned facilities.
– Perform mock surveys.
– Must have the ability to quickly and effectively understand customer issues and challenges, and translate them into a resolution plan.
– Acts as a performance improvement resource for the pharmacy.
– Researches current standards, therapies, and other topics as it relates to nursing for pharmacies and long term care facilities.
– Perform new business start-up implementations when necessary.
– Performs other tasks as assigned.
– Associate degree in nursing (LPN certification)
– Active, unblemished LPN license in the state of practice
– 1-year experience as an LPN/LVN practicing in an LTC nursing facility (or similar environment)
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to collaborate with nursing and develop a rapport with staff and articulate required action(s) needed to conform with Federal and State regulations.
– Travel up to 90% with a willingness to fly when necessary
– Travel will be reimbursed per client company policies
**PLEASE ATTACH RESUME IF POSSIBLE (or email to us after you submit and receive submission acknowledgment)**
**iPhone USERS: We have had attachment failure issues with iOS! PLEASE ALSO EMAIL RESUME to email@example.com**